January favourites

It’s the end of January already and it seems 2014 is just going to fast J I wanted to share my favourites for the month of Jan and I just have so many so I will try to keep the list short.

Philips headphones SHQ 1200

 I love these so much, firstly because they are an awesome bright pink colour which looks amazing and always I can actually find my headphones easier. Also these headphones are great because of there shape, they don’t fall out of your ear when you’re on the move. The R and L letter is nice and large so its easy to tell, and for these headphones I think its really important you put the right headphone in your right ear it just fits your ear perfectly.
schwarzkopf ultimate repair shampoo and conditioner

They have this chocolate scent and I kinda love that, but mostly I love the repair factor because for 2014 I would love to grow my hair nice and long.
Pear cider


Before this month I had only drank some apple cider which were nice but because my friend’s birthday was in January and also been having catch ups with mates I have been drinking this pear cider. It’s so sweet which makes it lovely to drink. 

please comment below of what you have been loving this January

love
Livefree  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts