Festive red lip:NARS

Festive red lip

When it comes to Christmas parties, weather that be for work or with friends a lovely bright red lip can be a great way to turn any outfit/dress to have a festive Christmas touch.
NARS VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL 




Looking at the higher end products, NARS in Cruella is a lovely dark red. Having worn this for my 21st party, I found that it lasted really well, even with eating and drinking, so great for long nights out. Being a matte lip product it can be slightly drying on the lips, however I found it to be a lot less drying then alternative matte lipsticks. Compared to the Maybelline colour drama pencils, the NARS last longer and are more comfortable on the lips. For special occasions or long nights out I think the extra money for the NARS is worth it.


Do note with this product be careful and make sure the lid is on tightly before placing in your bag, because the lid tends to pop off. The NARS package is beautiful with the simple black. Would recommend not just this particular colour but the velvet lip pencil line , and I will be sure to pick more up myself. The colour Cruella is  great for the festive time of year. The following swatch doesn't show the true depth of this colour , and I would recommend going in stores and having a look for yourself. 


keep following my blog because I will be continuing the topic of festive red lips, next time with a more budget friendly drug store alternative which is lovely for this time of year. Let me know in the comment below your favourite festive lip colour below
love

livefree 

Comments

Popular Posts