workout update

A few weeks ago I wrote a blog about my current workout, and I love if you go and read that blog. In the past 2 weeks my workout routine has changed. With Uni and work I have had less time and haven’t been doing as many of the timed workout I described before , however I do want to get back on track and just find the time and do those a couple times a week, so I would recommend that as a good read.





Sport: the new season of netball has started again and so once a week I have my netball game. I love sport (especially netball) as fitness, because it is actually fun and something I tend to look forward to and not a chore. Is also great being on a team, getting to know new people, it has a compeptive nature so you push yourself to win. So if you can get involved in a sport it’s a great way to every week at least be physical without feeling like you are ‘working out’.
Plus with netball even on other days of the week I want to practice and improve so I actually want to work on my fitness so I'm better on game day. Also work on my skills so I go out and be physical.





Classes: I have been going to 1-2 classes at the gym a week. The ones I have been doing is body attack and this weekend will try body combat. Being in a class pushes you to keep going and complete the whole workout. it is also great because I find it hard to know what to do at the gym and intimidated by others and the worry I'm working out wrong. So a class is a great way to work around this issue because someone is instructing you. If you have a good teacher/couch then it can be really enjoyable. Also I go with my brother, it great way to do exercise but also keep in touch with people if you go with family or friends.
The body attack class I take is at goodlife gyms and it’s a great mix of cardio and body weight exercises ( squats, push up, planks, ect). It is great exercise and always cool to do it in a group environment.



Another class is f45 I have done these in the past they are HIIT style training, same great team feel. The reason I no longer do f45 is become it is an expensive fitness franchise and for me a gym that also offers classes works great and is more affordable.
Note these are just some styles of classes just have a look at what gyms near you offer, yoga or Pilates classes might work best for you, just recommend go with a friend and in a busy life style great way to work out and catch up too.



Please comment below any fitness tips. Keep an eye out in a few weeks will do my nutrition update, once I get that back on track J

Comments

Popular Posts