Two Face Better Than Sex Mascara: Is it worth the hype?

The Two Face Better Than Sex Mascara® review: Is it worth the hype?





I think most beauty lovers will have tried or at least heard of the Better Than Sex mascara. In this review we will see if this mascara can truly live up to its name. Firstly I should tell you that I have been using this mascara for around a month and think I have given it more than a good chance to impress or disappoint me.

On first application, the mascara gives a lovely fluttery look to the lashes getting even your smaller lashes so it looks lovely and cohesive. It does not give too much clump to the lashes (so you don’t look like you come out of the 60s). It provides a nice amount of length, not the most I’ve ever seen, but a good amount.  In my opinion, it gives you a nice daytime look, not clumpy, but like you have so many more lashes then is usually noticeable. You will never get a spidery look to the lashes.

The above all sound like very good things and they are, but this mascara on my eyes at least just does not last as long as I’d like, It crumbles away prematurely and ends up under my eyes (looking like a panda, but without that level of cuteness) granted this is not a waterproof formula, but usually that isn’t needed to at least prevent the product ending everywhere but where it was intended to be.
So, for me this mascara is a definite “swipe left” a complete and major pass, A mascara that I would not repurchase. The fact that this is an expensive product ($33 a tube here in Australia) and does not go the distance on me makes that decision extremely easy. I would prefer to use my $10 (on special) Maybelline any day, just proving that sometimes cost isn’t everything.

(NB: This a review for the regular version of the mascara, I have also used the water proof version which I enjoyed a lot more and would highly recommend if you can get your hands on it, but it does give a different look to the lashes. Let me know if you would like a review to that mascara in the future)

Thanks for reading, leave a comment on your favourite mascara below.
Livefree, bepretty


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts