2014

Happy New Year
Every year a make a list of New Year’s resolutions and like most people I tend to fail at them all. I have generic and common resolutions like I will eat healthier and excise more, and foolishly I said I will exercise more regularly this year, it’s the first of January and I got a feeling it will last till the end of January and I will probably give up on that, but hey I will try (again just like last year).
But also New Year’s is more than just resolutions, it brings hope and letting go of all the things you didn’t like in 2013, and making a better 2014. I think that’s the reason I love New Year’s not simply for the fireworks , but that a new year brings new possibilities , it brings hope for better or more exciting year than the one before.  Personally I think there is nothing better than the possibility of greatness, so I think 2014 will be my year, it will be a wonderful year filled with happiness.

So my major resolution this year is to learn to let go, of the people that hurt or disappointed me in 2013. To have a better 2014, with friends I love and to live free. 

i wish you all the best for 2014,

love 
livefree

Comments

Popular Posts