Stay Matte


The other day I got the Rimmel London stay matte pressed powder. I got it in Silky Beige which is the darkest most tanned colour in the collection which suites my skin the best. I personally love this product, even though I only just got it. I think it’s great because it seems to last longer and look more flawless then simply using liquid foundation on its own. after having liquid foundation on for an hour or so my skin starts to look shiny and this product seems to stop that from occurring so very happy and is a great addition to my collection. It was around $13 from the chemist, I could have got a cheaper pressed powder for around $7 but I spent the extra money because I like the Rimmel brand and I had heard good things about this powder. 

Comments

  1. I love this powder, is really great :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my all time fave pressed powder. Cheap and it does the job perfectly :)

    xo Mélane
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Motivation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good powder, worth the extra. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou so much , and i sure will :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to use this many years ago before I switched over to mineral make-up. It was one of my favourite powders.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts