same old room

I had quite a day really rearranging my room. Because I spend so much time in my room I do get a little bored and used to the way it looks. I would love to totally redecorate at some point, but I'm leaving that until I have a bit more spare cash. So today to give a new looks and just changes things within my life I moved around the furniture in my room. I previously had my bed placed in the centre and even though I think this looks really nice it doesn’t give my floor space. So I decided to have my bed pushed up against the wall so I could gain one larger section of floor in the attempt that I will do more Pilates this year. J
 I super happy how small changes can make a huge difference and give a different feel

Please comment on any  changes you have made within your life  J

Comments

Popular Posts