L'Oreal true match foundation review ( worth the hype)

Image result for l'oreal true match
Before buying this product I had heard so many great reviews online.  In terms of ‘drug store’ foundation it is most likely the most hyped foundation on the market. It is also one of the most expensive foundations in the ‘drug store’ affordable makeup.

  
In all honesty I wanted to love this product I heard so many good things, but I do not like it at all. I know so many people who love it but for some reason it really didn’t work on my skin at all. For starters it sat on top of my skin it didn’t want to blend into my skin at all. I tried a brush, beauty sponge and fingers and no matter what I used it just moved across the top of my skin not staying in place and not blending in nicely.

Also I found this product is not build-able, which for me is something I like in a foundation that way I can adjust my coverage day to day. When trying to build up coverage as I said before it sat on top of the skin and when you try to blend it in, it simply moves across the skin so it so hard to get an even coverage that looks natural. As it is not build-able,  and with one small layer it doesn’t have enough coverage to cover the redness on my checks.

Finally I love matte finish foundation, however once this foundation dries down it is very powdery feeling, which I do not like the feeling on my skin.
As I said previously there are so many positive reviews out there so this product must work for other people but I personally don’t see that at all. With further use I have found the best way to use this product is with a beauty sponge, with that I have been able to use this product up however overall did not enjoy.


I will not be repurchasing this product is a huge miss for me. 

Comments

Popular Posts