Face of Australia



Priceline had a 40% off sale and because of that I kinda went a little crazy and got a few different makeup products. One of the many things I purchased was the Face of Australia Lasting Looks Natural Foundation. This product I wanted to love but after using it a few times now , in all honesty it isn’t what I was hoping for. For me I find that it doesn’t have enough coverage, I have large areas on my face which are very red and at the moment I have many blemishes and it doesn’t have good coverage , compared to my Australis foundation. With saying that I will use this foundation either just blending with another foundation. I am hoping that when I'm having better skin days then I currently have been that I can use this light coverage foundation and be very happy with it . I will let you all know if I change my mind about this foundation in the future.

Comment below if you have used this foundation and your thoughts on it, or please comment on cheap foundations that have a better coverage( especially for redness ) .
love 
livefree

Comments

Popular Posts