what in my bag ?


So I have gone to uni everyday this week so what I keep in my bag has been somewhat constant, so this is what in my bag uni edition. I don't tend to carrying much around with me , I like it keep it just to the essentials. 


The bag is from Collette, I adore the large size perfect for carrying books, also love it being white because I just think it matches in with any outfit.


Next is my black Bluebird purse. A simple design but has lots of places for cards and plenty of room for coins, I personally always carrying around small change. 
i know lots of people just use calendars on there phone or computers to keep track of assignments and due dates but i personally just like having a diary,and i like having my important due dates written down. I got this one from kmart for only a couple of dollars , because i had the hardest time finding a nice design. 


when it comes to notebooks if they have a pretty cover i want to use them more often. 

i always keep baby lips in my bag , i just feel throughout the day my lips get dry and its an essential.



 i try to carry pens but i am the worst i am always asking my friends to borrow some. 

other then these i naturally carry my phone, mp3 player and if its a long day i will carry some perfume 

please comment on what you keep in your bag 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts