Festive red lip


Merry Christmas to everyone, as I previously mentioned in a different post , I am discussing my favourite festive red colour lipsticks. Bright red lip is the perfect look for Christmas day , or any festive event. in today post i will be discussing my favourite affordable( drug store) red lip colour. 



NYX soft matte lip cream in Amsterdam


This lip colour is just amazing for Christmas day, previously I talked about NARS cruella, compared to the NARS this is a lot brighter of a red, and not as dark, works lovely for a bright look throughout the day. I wore this out Christmas shopping as being a bright red personally find it easier to wear in the day time compared to deep dark blue toned reds. This is wonderful product which can be found at target.This NYX product is a liquid lipstick , it starts off really runny like a lip gloss when applying but dries to a matte finish , which last amazing, note it does stain, so be careful when applying using a lip liner first or a lip brush may help just to apply a really neat look. 




Love
livefree 

Comments

  1. Thank you for your comment on my Blog.

    This color looks very nice.

    InLove,
    Ayat from www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts