NYE nail polish


With New Years Eve just a few days away I wanted to paint my nails a bright, sparkly, party colour. The colour I used was a bright red from the beauty essentials range. Beauty essential is very affordable and can be found at Priceline ( in Australia ) in a range of colours and gift sets. For the price I think they have great colour pay off, even with just one coat the colour is not very opaque, and by the second coat you cannot see the nail colour at all.  They do tend to chip after a couple of days, and I would say they are not the longest lasting nail polishes as they only last 3-4 days, compared to others I have owned that last a week to two, but for painting for a particular evening or if you enjoy changing the colour of your nails every few days I think these are great polishes.



To make the look a bit more suited for a NYE party I have added O.P.I nail lacquer, with silver shimmer over the top. This polish is lovely because it has both small shimmer and chunky glitter giving an added interest to the nails.


Hope you enjoyed this blog post , and please comment below on nail polish colours you think would be perfect for this New Years Eve

Love
livefree 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts