My current workout routine:




So at the moment, my type of workouts vary however I focus on the F45 style, which is functional time interval training. I no longer take f45 classes because they are expensive however I try to mimic the classes I took at home and at the park.

Currently, the structure of my workouts is 3 blocks of 12min usually with 45sec work and 15sec rest. The following is an example of a set I may do but this vary day to day

Set 1:
Push ups  x 2 45 sec interval
Skipping  x2 45sec interval
Tri dips  x2 45 sec interval

And then repeat all three exercises again as above, in total this should take 12min including rest period

Set 2
Sit ups
Sprinting
Lunges

Set 3
Burpees
Jumping jack/star jumps
Squats

Complete both of the set 2 and 3 the same as set 1, between sets take a 2min break.
The reason I set out my sets like this is because I like each set to have at least 1 cardio activity to get my heart rate up, which is great for losing weight. I also like to have functional strength training to increase my muscle strength and improve my overall fitness.

The above are just examples of exercise I do I change them up daily.


I am no way an expert and just started working out so any tips or tricks I should do please leave them below. 

Comments

Popular Posts