How to decorate a Christmas tree

I know that Christmas is in like 10 days but I only just now put up my Christmas tree, so these asre my top tips to making a tree look amazing

1.The bigger the tree the better
I believe as long as it fits in your house then its fine , preferably you want it so the tree is so high you need to Steph on the couch or get a ladder to be able to place the tree toper on.
2. colour theme
My colour theme is green, red and silver
3. lights
More lights the better you want it to glow, I personally like just white lights so it doesn’t distract from the colour theme , but I know some people like coloured lights on their tree.
4. Feature decorations
I have a cute red teddy bear sitting on my tree cause I think having little feature decoration that suite your personality and the things you like make the tree personal and pretty
These are my top tips for decorating a Christmas tree. Please comment below about anything Christmas related.


Love
Live free

Comments

Popular Posts