How to decorate a room for Christmas

As it seems  it is December already, I thought what a perfect time to decorate my dining room ready for the festive season.  So these are my top tips of how to decorate a room for Christmas
1. Pick a colour theme


My colour theme for the dining room is purple and silver mostly because purple is my favourite colour and I think it looks beautiful and classy. I love traditional red and green and therefore I tend to use those colours for the lounge room however for the dining room purple and silver is being used.
2. Place baubles  in a bowl as a feature for the table

I personally love this I think it makes a great centre piece plus I have lots of baubles.
3. hang decorations from the ceiling.
I just find it something different and you can see it instantly when you walk into the room 
4, tinsel



Hanging tinsel around the door ways and along the bookcases just makes everything feel Christmassy J

please comment on how you plan to decorate for Christmas :) 
love
Livefree 

Comments

  1. I love the colour theme. Purple and silver goes so well together, I need to start getting my decorations up in my house.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts