the Christmas Tag



The Christmas tag ,

I have seen this done a few times now and my bestie (http://awkwardlystephanie.blogspot.com.au/) did the Christmas tag so on Christmas eve I thought I would give it a go Here we go,

What's your favourite Christmas movie?
im pretty sure every Christmas movie is amazing my favourite would most likely be The Polar Express.

What's your favourite Christmas colour?
purple and silver , I love it I think it looks so festive, with saying that the classic red and green is also wonderful.
Do you stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas?
In PJ's for most of the day, I tend to get new clothes for Christmas so I tend to dress up for Christmas lunch/dinner.

If you could only buy a present for only one person, who would it be?
I think I would go my dad , just cause he has always got me the best gifts when I was younger and I just don’t think I could go a Christmas without getting him something nice.

Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning, I have no patients what so ever and am all for trying to find my Christmas gifts leading up to the big day but you can’t open them before Christmas it’s just not how it is done.

Have you ever built a gingerbread house? YES! It didn't really look like a house it was kinda slanted.


What do you like to do on your Christmas break? Eat breakfast, when I was younger I would only ever get milo and fruit loops at Christmas so the weeks after Christmas I was so happy to eat breakfast, it seems I still haven’t grown up because during the year when I have uni I always forget to eat breakfast so eating a sugar filled breakfast during Christmas break is a treat.

Do you have any Christmas wishes? Just what everyone wishes for to have a great day and that there is no family dramas J

What's your favourite Christmas smell?
I love the smell of the Christmas ham , its so lovely and just makes me hungry.

What's your favourite Christmas meal or treat?
HAM! Can’t beat Christmas ham

What's your favourite Christmas drink?

Don’t really have a favourite Christmas drink , it is always warm so the classic hot chocolates I see in the movies just don’t seem appropriate, I just like drinking lemonade on Christmas day.


Candy Canes or Gingerbread men?
Candy canes all the way

What's your favourite Christmas song?
Winter wonderland, I have never seen snow and really really want too, winter wonderland kinda just says exactly why I want snow :)

What's the weirdest gift you've received?
a bucket, my brother gave me a bucket and gave my other brother a mop so together we have a mop and bucket.


What's at the top of your Christmas list this year?
There is nothing that I really want for Christmas this year, guess just be happy with whatever is under the tree.

Merry Christmas to all please comment below anything Christmas like and feel free to do the Christmas tag yourself I would love to read them.




love
Live free

Comments

  1. This was so good, I'm glad you did it! Some of them gave me a good giggle.
    Merry Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts