2015 favourites


The New Year has finally arrived and with that it is a great time to reflect over 2015. In this post are my favourite beauty products as well as a book favourite. 
















THE BODY SHOP COCONUT BODY BUTTER: in the past 3 months I have used over ¾ of the pot, I use it almost every day. I find it extremely hydrating and it leaves your skin with a pleasant smell of coconut, I would strongly recommend The Body Shop body butter range.


 MAYBELLINE FIT ME FOUNDATION;Usually with foundation I use one move onto a new foundation, but in 2015 I have almost exclusively used from the Fit Me range. I'm currently starting my third bottle of this foundation and I will keep repurchasing it in the future.

MAYBELLINE BABY SKIN: this is my favourite primer for the year, i just  seem to reach for it over any other primer I own.

HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING EDIT PALETTE: To conclude make-up section,  this was my true baby for 2015 and i complete review of this product will be coming real soon so keep an eye out.

LOVESTRUCK; This is a recent perfume for me, however i find my self reaching for it all the time, has a lovely sweet scent and if you see it at a shop counter would recommend testing it out yourself.
GIRL ONLINE ON TOUR: finally for a book favourite for 2015 Girl Online on tour would be my pick. it a light easy read, very entertaining and is the sequel to Girl Online.

so they are my favourite for 2015 , please let me know your favourites for 2015 were :)

love
livefree

Comments

  1. Very Nice products!
    The Fit Me Foundation i love it but Unfortunately there is no longer sold here in Germany!

    InLove,
    Ayat from www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts