fashion favourite

The cross body pouch style handbag from Forever New , has been my most used and favourite bag for 2015. This particular bag can be worn cross body and over the shoulder. I find it a great size when I don't need to be carrying around heaps, for example going out to dinner or drinks.

The shape looks classy and classic , as it is copy of the Chloe Drew( this is way way more affordable for me personally though.)

If you can still find this in a Forever New store would recommend picking it up , I personally have got so much value out of this purchase.

Note Forever New and Forever 21 are two different stores here in Australia, where I live they only have Forever New. in Forever 21 they sell a very similar bag however it has a slightly different clasp forever21 bag

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts