face mask

Derma e hydrating mark

Once a week or so I like to treat my skin to a face mask. Not just cause I think it nice for my skin, I also enjoy the pamper process, the one that I have been reaching for more lately is the derma e hydrating mask. First thing you notice when using this product is the smell, personally I love it.  The face mask has a fruity blueberry like smell.

This particular mask has hyaluranic acid.  To my understanding hyaluranic acid is naturally found in the body , it helps give your skin that pulp healthy look, it is also important for skin healing to occur. For more information on the hyaluranic acid , check out hyaluronic-acid-skin-benefits .

After using this face mask my face immediately feels softer, and smoother. It really calming on the skin and unlike other face masks which can cause my face to go red after, this does not. It hardens slightly after 10min, but it also becomes slightly clearer then when you first apply it, and you can tell that your skin has absorbed moisture from the product. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin.


This product is available at Priceline in Australia 

Also do follow this blog, as there are some exciting posts coming soon including more on skin care. 

Comments

Popular Posts