Checked luggage makeup bag



For part two, of my travelling series I'm going through the different products i have in my checked luggage make-up bag. 

Baby skin instant pore eraser

L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24h Foundation: the reason I choose this foundation is it long lasting , as when I'm on holiday I have long days from early morning to evening.

Loreal stay matte in silky beige 005

Tanya Burr Rosy Flush Palette: having a bronzer, blush and highlighter this palette is great for travelling.

Hourglass ambient edit: this does do the same thing as the Tanya burr palette, but I do have a special occasion one of the nights while I am away where I want to use the hourglass palette, however it was expensive so for the day time, and other times during my stay I will be reaching for the more affordable Tanya Burr palette.full review

Kat Von D ink liner, in tropper(black) and Beaudeline( navy blue)


Maybelline Colour Tattoo in barely branded

Stilla eyes are the window shadow palette: choose this one because it has light neutral shades, to use with a bold lip, and also dark purple shades for evening looks.

NYX sex bomb: has 6 shades, nice silm packaging for travelling , and great drug store product for day time use.

Estee lauder sumptuous extreme mascara

Maybelline brow drama in medium brown

I have 6 lip colours which I am taking with me, to decide which lip colours I wanted to take, I organize all the lip colours I had into categories of nudes, pinks and reds. From each of the categories I picked 1 or 2 shades I wanted to take with me. Two of these shades will not be going in my checked luggage, but in my carry on (  so stay tuned to that blog post coming soon )

Topshop (shade unknown) it is a bright red

Essence barely there 06

Tanya Burr Afternoon Tea

Savvy lip stain in watermelon

in carry on 


MAC pink pearl pop

Covergirl creme

I am also taking 5 brushes with me which include

MAC 128 – using for foundation

Nars kabuki brush yachiyo- used for face powders mecca

MAC 228-eyes

Real techniques shading brush- blending for eyes

Revlon- pointed eye brush 

please leave a comment below, on the makeup you take travelling, and come back for the final part in my travelling series which is on my checked luggage 

love
livefree 

Comments

Popular Posts