how to choose a scent

perfumes 

I have a very large collection of perfumes, partly because they are a great gift idea and have been given many also simply because I love perfumes. below are some of my favourites that I use regularly. 





This currently is my daily perfume that I like to wear to uni, it smells slightly floral and very fresh. It isn't over powering and is one of the reason I like to use it for a perfume just for a regular uni day. 
Intimately Beckham has a stronger more distinct scent then the Blush, due to this I like to put some on if I'm going out to dinner with my family or any sort of family event because it has a more mature smell then some of my other perfumes which are more floral or fruity smelling. 
 This is my playboy sexy perfume, I wore this a lot last year in my final year of high school as it tended to be my date perfume. It is very sweet smelling and as you can see it is about half empty. 
More recently i have switched to wearing Brittany Spears Midnight Fantasy over the Playboy perfume. I love to wear this perfume on any dates or going out with my friends, this is my favourite scent at the moment and would recommend it.

please leave your comments below about perfumes you like or if you like any of the perfumes I mentioned 

Comments

  1. I adore midnight fantasy! :) it's number 20-something in my collection.
    Lovely post darling.
    Nice to see my chummy has a blog <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts