How to Avoid Study

The best ways to avoid study

1.Make lists
                Reason this is my favourite way to avoid study is because you can write lists about the work you have to complete for study, because it relates to study you feel as though you are actually accomplishing something. When you realise however all you are doing is constantly making lists of things you need to do and not actually crossing any of them off it may just be procrastinating.
2. Spending time on the Internet
                Whether it’s checking your Facebook to see that people you know are actually doing more enjoyable things then studying, or spending hours on tumblr( got to say my best way of avoiding studying).  But as you are reading this my new form of avoiding study and spending time on the Internet is of course starting a blog.
3. wanting to learn a new skill
                Instead of spending time learning for exams, deciding you want to try new things and learn something completely unrelated to the things you are being assessed on.  Today I decided to get out my guitar that I can’t play what so ever and try to learn a few chords or simply pass time. But I got to admit I played a tiny little bit of 7 nation army amazing. J
4. Clean
                I dislike cleaning greatly but somehow have a test or exams coming up and I decide well I can’t possibly study is my room if it is messy so then I spend so much time tidying up. Then it will go I best organise my draws and organise my books into some sort of order because that will make study just so much easier. But then comes well I spent all that time cleaning best take a break and relax for a bit so I end up getting no study done.
5. and final tip for avoiding to study – exercise
              Also something I usually dislike is exercise, but I got something I have to get done in my head it’s usually a good time to get a workout in. like my theory is got to stay healthy and do some exercise then I will feel better and can concentrate on my exam prep after that. The thing that happens is I do some exercise get so tired from it that I just lie on my bed and do nothing after that.

These are just some of the ways I avoid studying, leave a comment on ways you avoid study or if you do any of them. 

Comments

  1. I honestly did all of those things when I was in school to avoid studying!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad i am not the only one that avoided study as much as possible :)

      Delete
  2. Haha I literally do all those things too. I've just finished my first year of uni and procrastination was quite a killer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i finish in a week from now and i just cant seem to want to study at all

      Delete
  3. I definitely do all of these, Pinterest and Tumblr are my go to sites for when I'm trying to avoid studying. Or checking out new blogs like I am right now when I should be starting to study Shakespeare, and reading Romeo and Juliet.

    http://loriscreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts