How to make sitting at your desk reading notes more enjoyable

So this week I have spent a lot of time just sitting in front of my computer reading over notes on the screen. This is extremely boring but unfortunately for uni it is required. When it comes to taking a break from study and just relaxing for a short period of time, one of the best ways in my opinion is to paint my nails. I love doing this and I find myself sitting at my desk painting my nails so often that I have a small collection of my favourite nail polishes sitting next to my computer screen.  When it comes to nail polishes I love O.P.I , major fan.

I have the New York City ballet four nail polish set. I love all four of these colours , but when it comes to going out you can’t go past “Pirouette My Whistle” with its silver sparkles. I also find that using it to paint a feature nail, just one on each hand looks amazing and then use one of the other three colours to paint all the other nails.

At the moment I am wearing the ‘Care to Danse?’  as you can see in the picture  it is very light, you can apply more coats to get a slightly darker pink colour, I personally like the lightness as it simply gives a nice shine to my nails.

Thanks for reading leave in the comments below how you like to relax when needing to study and also nail polishes that you enjoy wearing

Livefree 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts