How to look after your hair and skin

These are some of my favourite products to use on a daily bases to keep both my hair and skin feeling soft and overall just taking care of it.
Reason I love this product for a make up wipes is it is really cheap and affordable, plus it leaves my face feeling slightly moisturised so yea I love it.
 This was given to me as a Christmas gift along with some perfume, it simply smells amazing
I found ever since i started using this everyday my hair has been stronger with a lot less spilt ends and breakages. i find it a little pricey at about $10 however i have seen it on special for half that so when its a special very much worth getting and stocking up on.
Baby lips is most likely my favourite of all these  products it makes your lips soft and helps with dryness. this one is my favourite of my baby lips because of its rich red colour.

please comment below on products you use or if you like any of the products i mentioned :)

Comments

  1. I love all these tips! Wonderful product review!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you loved the hair cream so much! Such a shame how pricey things are in Australia.
    Baby lips are incredible for that wash of colour in the lips, great post 'chummy'. x

    http://awkwardlystephanie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks 'chummy' , you know i get most of my beauty tips and products from you

      love you loads

      Delete
  3. I'm a huge baby lips junkie as well! seriously good stuff x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts