How to have a wonderful shower experience

Around two weeks ago I got a new shower wash, and to be honest I think it has to be my favourite shower wash ever. I purchased the Palmolive Milk and Honey Shower Milk. The first reason I love this so much is simply it has an amazing honey smell, having a lovely scent just makes my morning showers just amazingly more enjoyable. I have also found ever since I started using it that my skin feels softer afterwards.  I would happily recommend this to anyone as I am just in love with it.

Also due to the fact that I got this for $2.65 from my local supermarket I also find this product great value. Do note however that was just by luck because at the time Palmolive products happened to be at half price.

Let me know in the comments below what shower washes you like or if you have tried Palmolive Milk and Honey. 

Comments

  1. I love this shower wash! It's my favourite one, I try lots of shower gels but this is the one I keep returning to.x It has an amazing scent and as you said it makes your skin feel so soft!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what! It's on half price again tomorrow at the supermarket, my luck has returned! Cannot wait to try it now after your review. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts