How to get addicted to YouTube

It is possible that this year I have developed a slight obsession with YouTube , blogs and the Internet in general. I partly blame my best friend Steph bee(http://awkwardlystephanie.blogspot.com.au/) who introduced me to some of her favourite YouTube videos and which lead to me being addicted.



So these are my favourite youtubers and watching their videos will make you addicted (if not already) just like me. 

Starting with Troye Sivan, great because he actually lives in Australia unlike most of the other youtubers I watch.




Daily Grace, perfect because she uploads every day so you can satisfy your addiction all week long 
I couldn't choose between jacksgap and oliwhitetv so I just put a video with them both in it because every girl needs cute British guys in her life , even if only through YouTube 


Zoella! has to be my favourite youtuber, i just adore her so much and love watching all her videos over and over again
my final youtube video I want to mention is by my lovely boyfriend Mason. He is very talented when it comes to his videos and I think you should go and watch some of them and then subscribe(http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbF8tRskY8n7JGb8ODwnwkQ). This video below I actually featured in so for that reason it is very special to me.



these are just some YouTube videos that I like , my addiction is very serious and there are many others which I also enjoy wasting my time watching, but I thought I would just give you a taste. Please comment below if you like any of the videos, or comment on your favourite YouTube videos. :) 

Comments

  1. youtube addiction isn't good! I feel your pain. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should it's because of you i have this problem

      Delete
  2. The exact same thing happened to me a couple of months ago, I also got totally addicted to Youtube, and to Troye Sivan in particular, he's just sooooo cute and funny ;)

    journeyofalonelybird.blogspot.com I'm talking about travelling and life, come have a look ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally agree troye sivan is so cute and funny:)

      and i will have a look at your blog :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts